Discovery of the day: Work Happy Now by Karl Staib
A great article! I love it!!
Want to improve both your productivity and happiness level? It’s time to feng shui your workplace. Feng shui is a practice that will help you design your environment so that it brings the best of you out. By following the 10 practical feng shui tips listed below, you can increase your productivity, your positive energy, and your working experience.
10 Practical Tips:
- 1. Position your desk so that you are facing the entrance of your office or cubicle.
- 2. While facing the entrance is good, do not place your desk in line with the door but either towards the left or right of it.
- 3. For irregularly shaped rooms, jutting pillars, and boring walls, consider placing mirrors, plants, or paintings.
- 4. Glass walls can help with your productivity but too many can create privacy issues.
- 5. Design your office space with a balance of yin and yang in mind.
- 6. Make sure you have proper lighting.
- 7. Increase the air quality in your workspace by adding air-purifying plants to the setting.
- 8. Decorate your office with some water, such as a miniature fountain or fish tank.
- 9. Eliminate any clutter in your office.
- 10. Have your office reflect the kind of energy you desire by choosing the right colors for its interior design.