I LOVE their articles ! Here is their latest one with my fav 5 :
By Marc and Angel Hack Life: Practical Tips for Productive Living
You don’t have to settle, it’s simply a choice you make every day. If you feel like you’re running in place there’s a good chance you’re tolerating things you shouldn’t be. It’s time to reclaim your life.
Starting now, stop tolerating…
- People who bring you down. – Relationships should help you, not hurt you. Spend time with nice people who are smart, driven and likeminded.
- A work environment or career field you hate. – Don’t settle on the first or second career field you dabble in. Keep searching. Eventually you will find work you love to do. If you catch yourself working hard and loving every minute of it, don’t stop. You’re on to something big. Because hard work ain’t hard when you concentrate on your passions.
- Your own negativity. – Be aware of your mental self-talk. We all talk silently to ourselves in our heads, but we aren’t always conscious of what we’re saying or how it’s affecting us. Start listening to your thoughts. If you hear negative thoughts, stop and replace them with positive thoughts.
- Unnecessary miscommunication. – Say what you mean. Mean what you say. Speak clearly. Ask questions. Clarify things until you understand them.
- A disorganized living and working space. – Clear the clutter. Get rid of stuff you don’t use. Read David Allen’s book Getting Things Done for some practical organizational guidance.
To read the full article: 20 Things Life Is Too Short To Tolerate